Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here we go!

Ok- here we go, it's march 2012 and I am firing up the Blog. I have pecked out a few first post in the past for blogs I never followed through with, and tweeted until it became clear that i had to make a choice between that or my masculinity... So what got this round going? Total boredom and a bout with death- not actually death, common Bronchitis really, but it cost me over a week of training and feels like the end of the world... In my Couch bound daze I spent a bunch of time looking at weightlifting Blogs and Food Blogs and Bike Blogs.... So why not my own? The plan is to chronicle the training and competing of a nearly 40-year old dude with a more than full time job, 2 amazing children and a wife who thinks all of this is a big fucking waste of time! So why not spend more time typing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment