Thursday, March 15, 2012

Training Log 3/15

ok- shaking the congestion from the lungs! after seeing my doctor on Friday, and starting my 5-day run of antibiotics i was feeling pretty bad all weekend. I started my normal 45-minute roller sessions on Monday... one roller session a day was my only training through Wednesday. those sessions felt good to great- i assume it is because i have rarely done one without a hard gym session immediately preceding it.. max speed on my sprints was about average 52-53mph in an 81" gear... or about 225-230rpm. Today was my first day back at the track since last Tuesday. not sure if i was just thrilled to be riding or actually feeling strong- but i stuck out the whole 40-lap warm up and sprinted at the end.. top speed 36.3mph in an 81" gear. my warm up jumps felt OK but after i finished them i rolled in and sat down and got sick like i just rode a fast kilo! dizzy and dry heaving! awesome! a set of standing starts and another set of jumps followed... for the Moto Session my coach told me to take it easy and do 4-sets of 3X500m... i made it through 2 sets... here is the second 500m of the second set... not fast

No comments:

Post a Comment